Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data as referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Water Freedom Ltd. ID 08565562, registered at Rakovecká 1358/13a, Brno, Czech Republic ("the Administrator").
2. The contact details of the controller shall be;
Address: Rakovecká 1358/13a, 63500, Brno, Czech Republic
Telephone: + 420 602 734 1223.
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller did not appoint / appoint a personal data protection officer. The contact details of the entrustment shall be:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator shall process the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of the fulfilment of your order. 2. The administrator shall process your identification and contact details and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is
- the performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for the sending of business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for the sending of business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Paragraph 7 (2) of Act No. 480 / 2004 Coll., concerning certain information society services in the absence of ordering goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
• the processing of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator, personal data necessary on order for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract, without the provision of personal data, the contract cannot be concluded or executed by the controller;
• sending business messages and making other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic/ is automatic individual decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article. 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period
1. The administrator shall store personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the application of the rights conferred by those contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period before the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes has been withdrawn for a maximum period of... years when personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the retention period of personal data, the administrator shall delete personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (sub-contractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
- Providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of e-shops,
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does/does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are e-mail / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions laid down in GDPR
- the right of access to personal data as pursuant to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data in accordance with Article 16 GDPR and, where appropriate, restrictions on processing as pursuant to Article. 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data in accordance with Article. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR and
- Right to data portability as pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or by electronic means to the address or e-mail of the administrator pursuant to Article (III) the following conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed.
VII. Conditions for the protection of personal data
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to ensure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular...
3. The administrator declares that only the authorised persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By sending an order from an online ordering form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the protection of personal data and that you accept them in full. 2. You agree with these terms by ticking the consent via an Internet-based form. By ticking your consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of protection of personal data and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator shall be authorised to amend those conditions. The new version of the terms of protection of personal data will be published on its website and at the same time, he/she will send you a new version of these terms to your e-mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions shall take effect on 1.9.2019